Crepes are like pancakes just much thinner and are the definitive food to make in advance. All you need is 20 minutes to bust out a giant batch, put them all in Ziploc bags, and you can store them in the fridge or freezer to enjoy hot or cold.
These will pack an extra protein punch, helping to keep you full for longer and keep that hard-earned muscle mass, so you don’t have to feel like you are cheating too much. Add a few of your favourite toppings like fruit or peanut butter, or just eat them as they are. It’s all up to you.
Here is what you will need:
- 2/3 of a cup of ground oats
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey Isocon
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 egg whites
- A tsp and a half of coconut oil
- Your favourite near zero calorie caramel sauce
Here is what you will do:
- Combine everything together in a blender
- Pour 1/3 of a cup of batter onto a greased pan and cook over a medium heat. Once the batter starts to bubble, flip it over and cook for another minute.
- Once you are done cooking everything, add your desired toppings, and tuck in.
- Serving size: 2 crepes
- Recipe yields 4 servings
- Calories: 246
- Fat: 7g
- Carbs: 27g
- Protein: 19g
If you are looking for a tasty breakfast, or a cheeky snack during the day, these are the perfect solution. Give them a shot, and don’t forget to tweak those toppings to make them perfect just for you.
For more awesome Crepe Recipes visit www.healthchef.co.za