3D Nutrition Test XT is a next generation testosterone amplifier. Not only does it work to increase free testosterone levels in the blood to help you build more muscle, it also acts as an aromatase inhibitor to limit estrogen production.
Quality is of highest concern to 3D Nutrition which is why we only use the highest grade of raw ingredients available and utilize the efficacious doses thereof to ensure optimal results.
3D Nutrition Test XT has been formulated using ingredients which are proven to increase free testosterone.
While testosterone is being produced, the liver secretes a carrier protein called sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds to roughly 98% of the “free testosterone”. Once bound, testosterone cannot effectively enter cells, and therefore battles to bind to androgen receptors, rendering it “useless”. The remaining 2% of testosterone in the bloodstream which is not bound then circulates freely, just waiting to be bound to an androgen receptor. From a muscle gaining perspective, when you perform resistance training, muscle tissue androgen receptors become active and free testosterone can then be bound to them. The more free testosterone available in the bloodstream, the more testosterone can be used for gaining muscle.
Test XT contains a Free Testosterone Enhancing Matrix which comprises of the following:
D-Aspartic Acid – works within the brain to release luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is then transported to the testes where it enters the Leydig cells and testosterone is produced. According to studies, D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to increase free testosterone by up to 40%.
Eurycoma Longifolia Extract 100:1 – is an anti-estrogen and a libido boosting compound. It is also thought to stimulate the production of endogenous testosterone and to decrease the levels of bound testosterone in the body.
Zinc – plays a number of important roles in the body including the manufacture and repair of DNA, stimulation of new cell growth, enhanced immunity, and the support of male sexual function. By ensuring that you maintain adequate levels of zinc within the blood, you will be able to help optimise natural testosterone production.
Boron – has been shown to increase free circulating testosterone and serum DHT levels. It also acts as an anti-estrogen and helps to lower SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) levels. SHBG binds free testosterone which immobilizes it from acting as an androgen.
Vitamin D3 – helps with the absorption of nutrients and has been shown to increase testosterone. According to a recent study, vitamin D3 can help boost testosterone by up to 25%.
- Increase lean muscle
- Enhance performance
- Enhance libido
- Manages estradiol
Consume 2 capsules (1 serving) of 3D Nutrition Test XT first thing in the morning and then another 2 capsules 30 minutes before your workout. On non-training days, take 1 serving first thing in the morning and another serving with lunch.
- Upon waking
- Before workout